hotel barge holidays in france
book now for 2019 & 2020
hirondelle - champagne
Welcome Aboard Belmond Afloat in France
Click here to check our specials
hirondelle - champagneCanal Barge in France
Hirondelle: 8 passengers
Length: 129ft / 39.3m
Width: 16.57ft / 5.05m
discover champagne, its rich culinary and architectural heritage.
The soft décor of Belmond Hirondelle complements the tranquil scenery outside. Four spacious cabins have oak-panelled ceilings and en-suite bathrooms. Two cabins can be configured as twins or doubles. One cabin is a fixed double, the other a fixed twin.
Relax in the light-filled lounge or on the splendid teak deck beneath the canopy. Enjoy cooking classes with the chef in his kitchen or the option to attend private cookery lessons at a local chef’s atelier.
Daily excursions invite you to explore some of the best places to visit in France.
Chateau Thierry to Chalons-en-champagne
& Couvrot to Epernay
Contact us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
March - October
6 person private cruise
7 person private cruise
8 person private cruise
24 Mar - 28 Apr
7 July - 25 Aug
5 May - 30 Jun &
1 Sept - 20 Oct 2019
Price for hirondelle includes:
• 6 nights / 7 days private charter • chauffeured transfers from Paris to the barge & return • all meals, from dinner the first night to breakfast the last morning • all wines with lunch & dinner • open bar • daily escorted excursions • use of onboard bicycles.
These rates do not include:
• Insurance • Personal expenses • Gratuities to the crew (usually between 7 and 10%)
To avoid currency exchange fees
• Australians can pay in Australian dollars by direct deposit or credit card.
• New Zealanders can pay in New Zealand dollars by direct deposit or credit card.
• US citizens will be charged in US dollars using credit card.